Friday, August 10, 2007

Why are you bombing me, Vladimir?

While I am on vacation in Georgia, I would appreciate it if you keep your fancy toys away from the area. I DO NOT find it comfortable that you are bombing targets in Georgia, only some kilometres away from me. But of course you didn't do it. As any five year old would say, it was somebody else.... in spite of overwhelming evidence. Excuse me for saying it, Vladimir, but have you gone completely off the track? Do you want to talk about it?
Another thing: This expedition in Antharctis, where the Russian flag was planted on the bottom of the sea....what genious decided that it would be a good idea use videoclips from the movie "Titanic" to prove it? hehehe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for a second stop thinking of yourself and try to think of a small Ossetian boy who one August evening heard his evening fairy-tale, kissed his mother, fell asleep and never woke up again. He couldn't ask: "Why are you bombing me, Mishiko?". He was just to small to understand. And he will never grow up and never know why. Do YOU want to talk about it?

Sunday, August 17, 2008 11:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home