Thursday, November 23, 2006

To my subscribers

I am alive but overworked. Sadly this blog suffers from that fact, but I promise to be more active in near future. I have watched the reports from the Feedburner and notice that quite a lot of people subscribe to the blog. Some even take great effort in commenting my writings. I hope several more of you will consider doing the same in the future. Maybe one of you would consider writing a piece for the blog, send it to me by mail and have it published here?

I would like to thank you for reading this blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ralph Hälbig said...

Dear Eistein,

I'm waiting for yor next post! Nevertheless I recommend the other readers to visit your webpage. There you cann find something interesting aabout Georgia!

best regards from Germany to you, Rapho.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 9:05:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rapho!
I noticed your recommandation on your blog. Thank you! I had a very high amount of visitors because of that. :-)

I will blog more when I get more time for it.

Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home