Sunday, April 20, 2008

Interview with me about Georgia in Norways National Broadcasting

It is not everyday you get invited to speak on national broadcasting for 10 minutes. Today I got the opprotunity. The Norwegian Broadcasting invited me as a guest in their travelprogram "Ryk & Reis" to talk about Georgia and the Caucasus. The background for this interview was my Website (goto-caucasus.net) My website got a great promo during the interview, and the half an hour of reportage from Georgia must be classified as excellent marketing. There is two additional programs in the series, and one more to come. Especially pleasing was the fact that the journalist had used my website extensively in his research in front of the programs.

If you are a Norwegian you can listen to the 4 programs from NRK P1 as MP3 files on my Website

2 Comments:

Blogger Hans said...

Wow, absolute cool ! My congrats, Eistein !

Sunday, April 20, 2008 6:59:00 pm  
Blogger Eistein G. said...

Hello, Hans! Thank you. It was great. YOu know they have made three programs about Georgia all together, and one more is to come. Very well made and serious stuff. I got the MP3's from the journalist and placed them on my goto-caucasus website. Only too bad they arent in Englsh or German. Still

Sunday, April 20, 2008 9:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home