Friday, September 01, 2006

Meet Levan

This post is a presentation of Levan. A political and social engaged Georgian living and studying in Germany. Instead of me talking, I leave the word to Levan for his own presentation:

Hi, my name is Levan. I am studying in Germany, european and international law. It would be difficult for me to talk about myself here.. but I run a
blog and I think it expreses also my interests, views etc. But, I have to confess that my latest interest is blogging and IT in general. :) I would be happy if you have some notes, criticism or just want to talk about topics that I post in my blog, please leave a comment!

Eistein your Website with integrated blog is great Idea. Cultural exchange is most important thing I think and your site is just perfect for it as Rapho's and Hans' blogs are, because without cultural understanding you can't write good laws.. and as Amiran writes: ,,we are in a period of overestimation of our values,(i think it's not a period, it was always so). We should learn from west how to be critical to our culture and have courage to review our values if necesseray!hmm, reduction of unemployment in Georgia, it's a difficult question... I think Macroeconomical approach of government is ok: mass privatizations, turning to market economy and so on, but some decisions seem to me wrong and won't bring economical prosperity in a long turn.. I mean governments decision to solve unemployment problem with State-funded Internship Program. It's not effective to force private companies to get involved in the internship program, to train the interns, select the applicants and hire them for three months period. First it costs for government a lot of money and second if private company needs someone to hire, they will do it better without their help. I don't believe much in social economics ... government must create equal opportunity for everyone who is in business and not intervene in private sector.. But let's wait and hope for good results! ok it's enough! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Eistein G. said...

Thank you, Levan!

Friday, September 01, 2006 10:22:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it will be better if you divide with paragraph, where I speak about me then about your blog and politics.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:09:00 pm  
Blogger Eistein G. said...

Definitely! Done!
:-)=

Sunday, September 03, 2006 5:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home